Sewing Center Sewing Cabinet
- Item #: 240-375
61"W x 21.5"D x 32"H x 78"Open Width x 47"Open Depth with Optional Quilt Table
Le Chateau Style adds 1.5" in width and 0.75" in depth
As Shown: Oak Wood with OCS 103 MX Stain, Traditional Style* and with Optional Quilt Table
*Shown with Arched Raised Panel Doors which is an upcharge. Square Raised Panel Doors is Standard.
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Dovetailed Drawer boxes
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides
- Casters for easy movement
- 1 Custom insert to fit your specific sewing machine
- 3 Position air lift for sewing machine
- 25" insert opening for bigger sewing machines
- High-grade catalyzed conversion varnish is resistant to water and many household chemicals including nail polish remover and acetone
- Large selection of stain choices
- Large selection of hardware choices
- Electric Lift
- Quilt table folding down back
- Soft closing drawer slides
- Finished back
- Fully customizable
- Solid Paint or two-tone paint/stain combinations
Shown in Traditional style. Also available in Shaker style and Chateau style.
Starting at $4,065 in Oak Wood - Other wood species and options are additional.
Due to the specific requirements of some sewing machines, modifications to the cabinet may be necessary. (An up-charge may apply)
Please visit our showroom to see the available options. If you would like to match the color to your flooring, trim, or a piece of furniture, bring something for reference such as a drawer or door.