Quilter's Delight II Sewing Cabinet
- Item #: 240-225
60"W x 23.50"D x 30.50"H x Open depth: 43"
Le Chateau Style adds 1.5" in width and 0.75" in depth
As Shown: Maple Wood with OCS 111 Boston Stain and Shaker Style
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Dovetailed Drawers
- Casters for easy movement
- Full extension ball bearing slides
- 1 custom insert to fit your specific sewing machine
- 3 Position Heavy Duty air lift
- Extra blank insert
- 27" insert opening for bigger sewing machines
- High-grade catalyzed conversion varnish is resistant to water and many household chemicals including nail polish remover and acetone
- Quilt Table folding down back
- Large selection of stain choices
- Large selection of hardware choices
- Electric Lift
- Extra insert
- 33.50" High - Includes pocket doors
- 35" High - Includes pocket doors
- Fold down side wing on right side
- Soft closing drawer slides
- Sliding front for knee lever
- Finished back (Recommended if Cabinet is in middle of room)
- Tip out tray
- Fully customizable
- Solid Paint or two-tone paint/stain combinations
Shown in shaker style. Also available in traditional style and chateau style. See additional pictures for example.
Starting at $3,745 in Oak Wood - Other wood species and options are additional.
Due to the specific requirements of some sewing machines, modifications to the cabinet may be necessary. (An up-charge may apply)
Please visit our showroom to see the available options. If you would like to match the color to your flooring, trim, or a piece of furniture, bring something for reference such as a drawer or door.
Our solid wood sewing cabinets are just the right blend of functionality and beauty, giving you a piece of furniture that you’ll love to use. And we’ve thought of every detail, to make sure it meets your crafting demands. A spacious, flat work surface minimizes fabric snags, and fold-out extensions provide ample room to spread out. The built-in lift mechanism adjusts the sewing machine or Serger to the exact level you want, or stows it away completely within the cabinet. Cabinets open to give plenty of leg room and space to operate a foot pedal. Each piece has plenty of storage drawers, allowing you to keep threads, fabric, bobbins, and anything else you need organized and within easy reach. Most cabinets come with castors, enabling you to easily move it wherever you need.
These sewing cabinets provide all the functionality a seamstress or quilter could want, and in handcrafted furniture that will look great in your home. Our craftsmen pay close attention to every detail in these cabinets, including dovetail drawers and raised panel doors, to produce the finest quality furniture around. Our sewing cabinets are available in traditional, shaker, and chateau styles, with your choice of wood, finish, and hardware. No matter your style, space, or needs, we have a cabinet that’s right for you.