Ecopoxy FlowCast 2:1 Ratio
- Item #: 214-EPFLK10
FlowCast is a high performance, commercial grade epoxy that cures to a clear, UV resistant, glass like finish.
Thinner, Clearer, & More Eco-Friendly!
FlowCast is 100% solids, two-component epoxy formulated for a long set time. It has low exothermic heat buildup and cures to a crystal clear solid that resists stress cracking. Perfect for pouring river tables, ocean tables, and any other deep pour applications or casting in silicone molds. It can be poured up to 1.5 inches depending on volume and cures to a water-like appearance.
See below for pricing. Prices do not include shipping. Please call or email for shipping quote. All sizes are instock unless otherwise noted.
- 750ML (0.19 gal. or 25.36oz) - $59
- 1.50L (0.39 gal. or 50.72oz) - $89
- 3L (0.79 gal. or 101.44oz) - $129
- 6L (1.58 gal. or 202.88oz) - $199
- 12L (3.17 gal. or 405.77oz) - $329
- 30L (7.92 gal. or 1,014.42oz) - $699
- 60L (15.85 gal. or 2,028.84oz) - $1,259
- Crystal Clear, High Gloss
- Extremely Durable
- Excellent Color Stability
- Impact Resistant
- Water Resistant Finish
- Self Leveling
- Low-Exotherm, allowing for thick pours
- Will No Blush or Sweat Under High Humidity
- Will Not Distort with Age
- Excellent Air Release Qualities
These kits are all 2:1 Ratio Kits. 2 Parts resin to 1 Part Hardener. For other sizes or other Ecopoxy Products please contact us.