Sewing Center II Sewing Cabinet
- Item #: 240-820
63"W x 21.5"D x 32"H x Open Width: 82"
Le Chateau Style adds 1.5" in width and 0.75" in depth
As Shown: Maple Wood with OCS 225 Mission Maple Stain and Traditional Style*
*Shown with Arched Raised Panel Doors which is an upcharge. Square Raised Panel Doors is Standard.
- Solid Hardwood Construction
- Dovetailed Drawer boxes
- Full extension ball bearing drawer slides
- Casters for easy movement
- 1 Custom insert to fit your specific sewing machine
- 3 Position air lift
- 27" insert opening for bigger sewing machines
- Swing out shelf on right for serger or 2nd sewing machine
- High-grade catalyzed conversion varnish is resistant to water and many household chemicals including nail polish remover and acetone
- Large selection of stain choices
- Large selection of hardware choices
- Electric Lift
- Quilt table folding down back
- 33.50" High - Includes pocket doors
- 35" High - Includes pocket doors
- Soft closing drawer slides
- Finished back
- Tip out tray
- Fully customizable
- Solid Paint or two-tone paint/stain combinations
Standard Wood Choices:
Shown in Traditional style. Also available in Shaker style and Le Chateau style.
Starting at $3,895 in Oak Wood - Other wood species and options are additional.
Due to the specific requirements of some sewing machines, modifications to the cabinet may be necessary. (An up-charge may apply)
Please visit our showroom to see the available options. If you would like to match the color to your flooring, trim, or a piece of furniture, bring something for reference such as a drawer or door.